Friday 18 May 2012

In My Mail-Box[13]



Oky, this is what I call a very good collection ... wow, I can't believe I finally put my hand on Hemlock and Belles ... I have been waiting forever :)

NOVELS

1.Hemlockby Kathleen Peacock [Hemlock, Book One]
2.Bellesby Jen Calonita [Belles, Book One]
3.The Watchtower by Lee Carroll [Black Swan Rising, Book Two]
4.TheBreakaway by Michelle D. Argyle
5.One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
6.The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Inspired by Manda of Mandas Movements

6 comments:

  1. I need to get me a copy of Hemlock. I plan to order one soon.

    Lily
    So say we all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a nice mailbox! Hemlock and Belles are great. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Hemlock! I absolutely loved that one, can't wait to see what you think Lilly! I've heard good things about Belles too, I'm looking forward to picking it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Hemlock is one of my top reads of the year! And Belles is really good too and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for Hemlock and Belles, too! Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete